It’s worth 10 Points.
Student designs their own digital project using Google Slides and uploads it.
They must choose one of the topics listed.
- How the Earth stores carbon
- Processes that move carbon from one carbon store to another.
- Is there a balance between carbon in storage and carbon released?
- How does the carbon cycle affect the weather?
- Does man alter the carbon cycle?
- Geological carbon cycle
- Biological carbon cycle
Rubric – 10 Points
2 Points – Name and Date
2 Points – Neat and words spelled correctly
2 Points – Pictures and words
2 Points – Completely finished
2 Points – Addresses topic and stays on topic
(-1 Point for every weekday that it’s late)